An unidentifiable error is preventing the live preview from loading. Switching to Skeleton Mode

Since I upgraded to version 5.1.0 I don’t appear to be able to edit any pages with Cornerstone. Even creating a brand new page I receive the error message “An unidentifiable error is preventing the live preview from loading. Switching to Skeleton Mode.”

The site runs however, none of the Slider Revolution objects are appearing at the top of the pages. Hopefully you can suggest some fixes or provide instructions for going back to the previous functioning version.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please clear all the site’s caching plugin/feature after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If the issue persist, provide us login credentials in “secure note” so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

That worked thank you very much.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile: