An Old (deleted) Page Still Showing in Pro Page Builder

Very odd this. The page is deleted (it was a page from a custom post type that was also removed) and removed from the trash, but still showing up. Any advice on how to clear it? - Page is ‘Abrasive Wheels’.

No caching on the site or server… Any advice would be appreciated. Login provided below.

Hello @mikeshudson,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try install Transient Cleaner on the website. You can install and learn more about the plugin from following resource. https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/artiss-transient-cleaner/

Before running Transient Cleaner, please create full backup of the website.

  1. Navigate Dashboard > Tools > Transients
  2. Set Clear Expired Transients > Enable
  3. Select Run Now
  4. Set Remove All Transients > Enable
  5. Set Remove All Transients > Optimize Afterwards
  6. Select Run Now
  7. Recheck Pro content builder.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thanks for the recommendation. I’ve done this with no joy, I’m afraid. I have also tried other database cleaners…

I have no idea why it’s still showing…

Hello There,

It may have come from a different or custom post type. I managed to resolved it by going to Pro > Settings. I removed the Allowed Post types and re added Posts and Pages. I saved the changes, after that, I reloaded the contents and the “Abrasive Wheels” is now gone.

Please check your site now.

Great, thanks!

You are very welcome Mike :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.