An error occurred while updating Pro: Could not copy file. pro/cornerstone/assets/svg/font_awesome/brands/twitch.svg

Error when updating to 6.4.2

Hi Edward,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked it in my local environment and found it is updating properly. There might be some different reasons behind your issue, and I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

I run the site with very few plugins and no custom code.
Nothing has changed since the last update.
The error code has now changed

Hello @helplovesupport,

I would suggest you please upload the theme manually using FTP, you need to download the theme from the Themeco account dashboard and then upload the theme to the wp-content/themes/. Please have a look at this doc to learn more about how to update the theme manually.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • FTP details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I downloaded the theme and tried to manually add it as anew theme, as you have suggested.
I get this error message everytime

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.