Hi all,
What are your experiences using AMP combined with X pro. I am reading more and more positive results with AMP and SEO.
I am willing to invest time to convert my blog pages to AMP, but only if it works with X pro.
Hi all,
What are your experiences using AMP combined with X pro. I am reading more and more positive results with AMP and SEO.
I am willing to invest time to convert my blog pages to AMP, but only if it works with X pro.
I’ve set up AMP for a Pro site I’m managing and so far so good. Obviously, you will be limited in terms of making the pages look killer, but either learn the AMP markup or use an additional plugin.
On top of the standard AMP Plugin I’m also using “AMP for WP” (lots of neat features, including Facebook Comments on AMP pages) and “Glue for Yoast SEO & AMP”.
Cool tnx for your feedback. Do you have a link to your website, would like to check it out.
you’re welcome
The amp pages are only the blog posts. You can view the amp version on desktop by adding /amp at the end of the url
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.