Amazon Affiliate iFrame add to post in Pro - Cornerstone

I’m trying to add Amazon affiliate content to my post.
I’ve tried the Raw Content element but the content doesn’t load/show.
What’s the proper process?
I cannot use the ‘textbox’ to create this article, it will remove all my content so I have to do it in Pro/Cornerstone.

Hello @drfretboard,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I tried accessing the wp-admin URL you have shared but it’s redirecting me to a 404 page. I also tried removing Guitar from the URL but that is also pointing me to a 404 page. Can you please confirm the URL again?

I tried adding the iframe code on my local Pro setup and it’s working fine. Please see the screencast. https://cl.ly/2t3X3C2O4223

Please confirm the admin URL again and we will take a closer look.

Thanks.

Added alternative login url to secure note to try. And renewed themeco admin pw because the screencast displayed it.

Well, I don’t know what to make of it: it’s working for me now as well.

Hi,

Glad it’s okay now, it could be due to cache. I have same experience when working with Ads.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.