Hi there. After setting up this page http://www.socialmediarevolutiondesign.com/evidence/ and experiencing some delay and viewing issues, I see another user had a similar problem and was advise to not include complex javascript within tabs or accordions. This is a shame as I require something similar to what i have now that displays a list and then subsequent content that can be then viewed in lightbox but unsure how else to display without an Accordion. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Cheers
Hey there,
That is correct. That is to avoid conflicts especially dynamic contents. I do not see any delay or issue in your site though. All your content loads fast and lightboxes work.
Cheers.
Thanks for the reply. I was having issues with the media not resizing from tiny thumbnails with Accordion but after some research and tinkering I have managed to get the Tabs to work ok. Phew!
Glad to head that, great work
thanks!