Alter two entry shares

Hi there,

I have two entry shares on this page https://thelanguagesherpa.com/russian-untranslatable/ - one in the header and one in the content - and I would like to alter both of them, but differently:

  1. ES in header - do you know how I can get rid of its ‘Share This Post’ text and the two parallel horizontal lines that sandwich the icon row?

  2. ES in content - for this one I would also like to get rid of the ‘Stare This Post’ text, and I would like to alter the colour and the thickness of its lines

Do you know how I might be able to achieve this?

Thank you!
LS

Hey LS,

####1. Please add this code in your Header CSS

.x-masthead .x-entry-share p {
    display: none;
}

.x-masthead .x-entry-share {
    border: 0;
}

####2. Please add this in your Content CSS

.cs-content .x-entry-share p {
    display: none;
}

.cs-content .x-entry-share {
    border-color: purple;
    border-width: 4px;
}

Hope that helps.

Thank you, Christian, that worked perfectly!

Glad it worked.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.