Alter Hamburger and X on Navigational Modal

Dear X Support,

I was wondering if it were possible to slightly alter the ‘Hamburger’ and ‘X’ (to close) to have curved edges? I understand that it has a wonderful animation so its probably not possible but thought I might ask.

Another question I have, is in regards to the ‘X’ (to close) that appears once the hamburger is activated. It has such a cool animation that I would love to have that navigation modal to appear above my off canvas modal, instead of the current ‘X’ (to close) that does. This should also allow the ‘X’ (to close) to be perfectly placed where the hamburger used to be.

I hope that makes sense? Basically, I would like the ‘X’ (to close) that transforms from the ‘Hamburger’ to replace the one that comes from the off canvas menu.

Thanks,

Caleb

Hey,

It could be possible with custom development. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Oh ok, thanks for that though.

Even though you said this sort of stuff would require custom development, would it be something you guys may be adding to the theme’s header builder at some point?

Hey,

This might be included in further features, but we can`t give you a specific date.