Allowing Shortcodes in Pro Headers

Hi there.

site: https://fantasy-books.live
wordpress: 4.9.2
X Pro: 1.2.7

I was wondering if there is a way to allow shortcodes to be used in Pro Headers?

Not just in the content section by the way, but in the button text field. In a url.

Hi There,

Some shortcodes will work if you add to a text field.

Have you tried?

Let us know more details.

Thanks

Hi,

I’m specifically referring the use of shortcodes in, for example, in place of urls. Some for images and such. If there is a way to expand that, it can give me a lot more room when I’m designing with the use of Pro Headers.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to add shortcodes to the options such as the URL of a button. The only place that you can add the shortcode and it will render correctly is the Text Element.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.