Allow Super-navigation Bar To Be Absolute / Transparent to Showcase Image

Hello,

I have an issue when I am trying to make my Super Navigation (Above primary menu) transparent so it can show the image. I want it to show the image behind it similar to the template for Design Cloud > Adventure Ten.

The issue I have is that when I set the background to “Transparent” it shows me the background color and not the image.

The other issue is that when I set the Bar to “Absolute” it overlaps with the template bar below it.

I would like it to still look like it does when it is “Relative” (not overlapping) but also show the background image.

Can you help me?

Hello Neil,

Thanks for writing in!

When you set your bar to use “Relative”, it will display stacked next to the other bars. If you want to see the background image you have added in the other bar, you should set it to “Absolute”. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.