Allign the Search Box in the menu

Hi,

  1. I wanted a search box rather than the default search icon provided by X, so I used the code provided here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/disable-search-modal/6735/4
    but I can’t get the search box aligned properly so that it looks as one of the items of the menu.

  2. Is it possible to add the search box on the top where the sell Register signout is?

Thank you

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi Joao,
Here is the URl.

Thanks

Hi there,

If you want to add the search box in the topbar, please add this code in the topbar content:

<form method="get" id="searchform" class="form-search" action="/" _lpchecked="1">
  <label for="s" class="visually-hidden">Search</label>
  <input type="text" id="s" class="search-query" name="s" placeholder="Search" style="outline: none;">
</form>

Then add this in custom CSS:

.x-topbar .form-search {
    float: left;
    top: 5px;
    left: 8px;
}

Hope this helps.

Thank you Jade, I played around with the CSS and your worked great. Just one more thing, the search results show below the home slider/banner, please see attached. Is it possible to not have the slider on the results page, just the results of the search. I have added this code in global javascript to display only the products in the search results.

Thanks

Hi There,

Please try adding the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.search-results .x-slider-container.below {
    display: none;
}

Thank you Thai, that resolved the problem. Really great support provided by you and the team.

Thank you

Hey There,

You’re welcome! We are just glad we were able to help you out.
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

Cheers.