All the templates are missing

Hi there,

I got a really big problem! All of my templates models are missing! I’m using the last version of X and Cornerston, I was just editing some CSS and then, out of the blue, my home page doen’t work properly anymore showing a sidebar. I cheked the template and all i can see is a “Standard template” and a Rev Slider template.

The “blank” template that was set and wich I usually use is gone, with all of other templates! I tried to upload again the latest version of the theme but nothing changed!

How can I fix? I’ll attache the login on a secure note :frowning_face:

Thanks in advance…

Nevermind, problem solved.

Looking for all the last edits in the ftp I found a folder with two translation file and two backups. I restored the backups, re-updated theme and cornerstone and all of the templates are working again.

:slight_smile:

Glad to hear everything is working fine now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.