All of the sites font are different

Hello. Today, without any updates or change on the site all of a sudden the sites font is different. I mean all of it. The back end too. There has been no new updates or any changes since about a week now. I do not have any control over the font that is displayed on the front end either. When I use the customizer to change the font back nothing happens. The site looks different overall. Can anybody help me with this? this has never happend before and I cannot identify the fault.

My site’s name is: www.doctablet.com
Please helpt this is a live site.

Hi again, I reached out Cloudflare and they seem to be resposible for this problem so please disregard the support query. thank you.

Thank you for letting us know, would you mind sharing what did the Cloudflare Guys do to resolve the issue? It would be helpful for others who’ll be going find this thread.

Cheers!

I will reports back on this forum when Cloudflare is done figuring out what is causing this fault. Right now the only way to solve it has been to take the site off Cloudflare.

Great!
We will be happy to hear from you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.