All of my pop up settings are impossible to see - please help!

I’m not sure if this is a theme issue, a plugin issue or a wordpress issue, but whenever I get a pop up window for additional settings, it’s all in one column and pushed to the right. Impossible to do anything. It’s almost like the browser is zoomed in (but it isn’t). Seems to be Essential Grid that is the worst.

If you could offer any advice, I’d really appreciate it. Screenshot attached.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your other threads looking for your site. Is this http://wnduk.com/ the site in questioned? I can see that you are using a caching plugin. Have you already cleared your cache?
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? We want to check your lightbox and site settings as well.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.