All new cornerstone elements major bug

In the other topic I opened I only mentioned the buttons (that I am still waiting for an answer). I decided to test the other new elements and I have the same problem.

If you create any of the new elements on a page you cannot copy-paste them to other pages as they will not show. You will have create the new elements from scratch in other pages if you want the new elements to show.

Now I have over 400 pages and there is no way I will do this manually for every page. Til now I just copy pasted the shortcodes (classic) and it worked just fine. The new elements are not like that. I would like to know if this is intentional or if this is a bug that you will resolve?

I am using theme x and I am not moving to pro yet.
Thank you.

1 Like

I am adding to the above that this goes beyond the new elements, also the sections, rows and layouts have the same problem. To me this looks like you haven’t fully integrated the new elements or decided to change the entire structure,

Please advise what to do.

2 Likes

Bizar. Themeco went from theme with the best support out there, to a ‘help yourself’ and ‘we launch new products that will not work properly’ company. This will drive a bunch to other themes :frowning:
I know i should not update thanks to a zillion complains!

This update actually resolved a few things I didn’t even know where caused by the theme so my website is better now, just need to figure how to get cornerstone to work.

From my experience when they don’t reply after some time it means they acknowledge there might be an issue and are working on a fix. I would rather not have them rushing on a fix that will require another fix on top.so I think it’s better to give them the required time to look into this. The problem is that if they fully integrate it the classic elements will stop working. Im not an expert like them so I am sure they will find a solution.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to. At the moment, we are swamped with a huge number of tickets which is why it takes a lot longer to respond each support ticket at the moment. Rest assured we are taking each ticket one at a time to address and resolve any of the issues.

Meanwhile, Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

  • Pro theme 1.2.3
  • X theme 5.2.2
  • Cornerstone 2.1.3

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.