All my pages don't appear on cornerstone list pages

Good morning,
I am a web agency and I created a wordpress master with theme pro, all my usual plugins configured as I wish and the few basic pages of a site (homepage, 404, about…).
With each new project, I duplicate my master site on a new development sub-domain.
During my last project, as usual, I created my pages via the wodpress administration before formatting them via cornerstone. To my surprise, when I went to the cornertsone interface, there were no news created. However, via the wordpress interface I still have the “edit with cornerstone” option.
Do you have an idea to retrieve the list of all the pages on the CS interface?

Hey @cpennetier,

Thanks for reaching out!

In order for us to investigate your issue, we need to check your backend settings. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Secure note done. Thank you.

Hi @cpennetier,

The page created through the default editor will not show in the Cornerstone till no element is added to it through the Cornerstone editor. I have created a test page using the default editor and edit that with Cornerstone and now it is showing the Page List.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

:pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @cpennetier,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.