All my content is gone!

Hi I was building my website using Cornerstone and adding some templates etc. to my page. This is what page looked like

To my surprise, as I randomly refreshed my page. All the content from Cornerstone was just gone!

This is an urgent issue, please help.

Okay, I dug into it and found the _cornerstore_data in the postmeta table is all empty. I, for sure didn’t delete everything. This is a deal breaker bug, you need to put this on high priority.

Hi there,

This is something that should be addressed, as we did not have such an issue on our installation we need to find what was the issue on your environment.

Would you please kindly try to recreate the page you were working on, but this time save things step by step to see which step is the problem cause.

Ideally, do it when all 3rd party plugins are deactivated to rule out any possible 3rd party plugin conflict.

Also, try to do it with the parent theme enabled and do not use the child theme to be on the safe side.

Get back to us with the details of your investigation to be able to dig deep regarding this.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.