All my content has huge margins but I don't have anything set

Hi

All my content on this page is indenting and has huge margins when i use anyhting but creating a container but I don’t have anything set in margins in my row, column nad text. this did come from the a demo of the “app” but i removed the code. Everytime I create a new section it is aligning weird see screenshot
best
designbabe

Hi there,

Please try adding the class mtn to the heading elements like this:

<h4 class="mtn">The Bestmile Mobility Services Platform</h4>

Hope this helps.

Hi
I had added that code but I need to add more elements sections to the page and this page only seems have every section not have margins and when i add them and I sitll have oddly indented the text. I looked in css for this page that might be doing that and I don’t see it. Is there some code left over from the demo of App import? Also is there any bullet proof way of fixing the columns to align top?
thanks
designbabe

Hi there,

The padding is coming from those columns, it’s 3% padding. Please remove them :slight_smile:

Plus, the inconsistency in spacing is because of how you add those images, the first one is added in text element, the second one is added in text element wrapped by <h4></h4> and headlines has default margins. In order to prevent it, then please don’t add your images within headlines, add them similar to the first image.

Thanks!

Thanks, simple thing, sorry I was getting the weird indents, I was looking for something global on the page and missed a small thing. I created a new page, and issue wet away. thanks all set

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.