All in One WP Migration Plugin

Hello, I built WP sites for small businesses.

I first install the WP theme and complete the project on my hosting, then I use the All in One WP Migration Plugin to export the site and import the site to the client’s hosting.

This is my first time using the X theme and when I import the site to the new client’s hosting, I cannot access the dashboard, is this because I have a single license??

What is the best way to achieve what I am trying to do?

Hello @zookini,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

The problem you are facing has nothing to do with number of licenses you have. In question it’s mentioned that you can’t access dashboard. Does that mean you aren’t able to login to admin section of website? Also can you please share website login details along with URL for us to take a closer look?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.