All font sizes are magnified EXTRA LARGE

Hi,
Recently went to edit pages and all font sizes in Pro editor were several times larger in editor than showing on Live site making it impossible to understand what is being built.

I disabled all plugins with no change.

Please advise. Thank you.

Hello @cmelnik

Thanks for writing to us.

I went ahead checked your page editor mode. it seems that you have set the font-size but you have not set any selector to render the font-size because of that the font-size rendering globally in the backend. I would suggest you remove the font-size or add the CSS selector class so that the font-size renders only to that specific element.

Page —>Edit—>Setting —>Responsive

Thanks

I don’t believe that is the issue as that has not changed in a very long time. The site is rendering correctly on the frontend. It is just the builder where is shows everything magnified.

Hi @cmelnik,

I have checked your website pages in Content Builder and do not find any magnifying fonts in the Home Page. Can you please check and confirm that you are still having the issue, if so, I would request you to provide a screenshot of the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

That was our staging site that has oddly self corrected but now I am seeing the same issue on the primary domain. Will send in a secure note.

Hello @cmelnik,

I went ahead and renamed the responsive text so that it will not affect the elements in your builder.

Please check your site now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.