All Content and Wp-admin toolbar are hidden on the home page of my site

Hello Apex,

I am having an issue with the home page of my site.
I am unable to load or access content below the navigation bar.

I am able to load any other page, and all elements are visible on the other pages.
all except for the home page. This happened after I updated a couple plugins, I have deactivated all plugins.

Still not such luck.
Thanks for any assistance

Edit: problem still reoccurring

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon testing I can confirm that your content is appearing correctly (see secure note).

Could you please try clearing your cache and test this issue again.

Thanks!

Thank you for your response.

I had revereted the server in an attempt to fix it.
I have proceeded to clear my server cache, as well as making cornerstone, the only plugin I have installed.

I have recreated the problem.

Hello There,

Did you change the password? We can no longer log in again using the given credentials. Please double check it so that we can log in again and investigate further.

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.