All classic player videos broken

Hi there guys, – great new release, thank you so much.

However, all of the videos on my website that were using the classic player are now not working. Please could you let me know why this is happening and what I can do to amend it without going through each individual one and changing it to the new improved player?

https://teaching.jackvaughan.co/online-music-tutorials/

Hey,

Please, could you tell me where are the videos with problems? And please, share with us your WP credentials in a secure note.

Thank you so much:

https://teaching.jackvaughan.co/bristol-piano-lessons/
https://teaching.jackvaughan.co/bristol-music-theory-lessons/
https://teaching.jackvaughan.co/childrens-music-lessons-bristol/

and all these posts:

https://teaching.jackvaughan.co/let-it-be-easy-piano-tutorial/
https://teaching.jackvaughan.co/open-closed-position-chords/
https://teaching.jackvaughan.co/chord-inversions/
https://teaching.jackvaughan.co/transposing-grade-5-music-theory-exams/

…and more!

Hi guys,

This is a real challenge at the moment actually. I’ve obviously had to go through and change a lot myself, because essentially I think that since the new update - I can’t use any embed code in the pro builder now. I can only use the new video element and simply add the URL to the player and customise it.

Basically every time I use the embed code of a YouTube video anywhere on the site, either in normal wordpress editor or pro-builder - the video outputs as a weird secondary view of the page giving a 404. Image below:

Any idea what’s going on?

Hey there,

I see that you can play the video in all those pages.

Your setup is incorrect though. The Player option is for self host video. Please use the Embed option for Youtube and use the embed code and not the shareable URL.

Thanks.

Ok, right - my apologies. I understand now. Thank you very much for that.

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.