Alignment of a text block with fixed max width

Hi,

Testing out new V2 Element. Very cool!

However, I’ve got a question about how to make a centred alignment for a text block with defined max width located inside a column with other elements. Have a look at the screen cast. Looks like it doesn’t work.

I do not know if it’s the way it should be but if I set up margins for a column they do not change as well. But paddings are working fine.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, actually if you look closely to your text/paragraph they are center aligned. If you mean to center the text element inside the column, please add a left and right margin auto to your text element.

Do not use padding to center things, it will cause you problems with responsive.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion!

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!