Alignment Issues

Hi,

I’m hoping someone can help me here as I’m not getting any response on the support forum

I have a row that is not centering properly on mobile, but looks ok on desktop. I’ve added in a bit of CSS

div#we-talk .x-column.x-1-3 {
margin: 0;
text-align: center;
width: 33.3333%;
}

as per the support suggestions. However, this isn’t responsive on mobile and it looks all messy.

Also, the last column (3 social media buttons) on that same row is not vertically aligned with the other 2 columns (one line of text/column), but appears much lower down.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I could try to solve these two issues?

Thank you

Hey @Amy209301, I’m sure I can help you out. Do you mind sharing a link so I can check it out and test possible solutions?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.