Aligning Sub menus

Hi, Guys

My sub menus in the main menu bar appear too far to the left I want them to be directly underneath the SHOP menu item.

Nothing I’ve tried in Custom CSS seems to work even when I use the !important atribute. Any help would be greatly apreciated. This is the CSS i’ve tried to use, with no luck.

.masthead-inline .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu {
left: 6px !important;
right: 0;
}

My web site address is https://pawdinkum.com.au

I’ve searched the forums and found some info that was relevent but it didn’t work for me.

Please help

Kind Regards
Chris G

Hi guys,

My bad I was missing a } closing bracket . However I have an underline which always appears when I use the submenu
It appears just underneath the Log in | Register . Refer to screen shot. I don’t know how to get rid of it.

Any Ideas here is a screen shot

Hi There.

Glad to hear you found a solution for the first issue.

Regarding the second issue, please add the following CSS to Theme Options CSS

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .x-active > a, .x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > 
 .current-menu-item > a {
box-shadow: none;
 }

Hope it helps

Thank you for your help.

The CSS worked perfectly.

I am a Huge Fan of X-theme keep up the good work.

I have a question about Pro
What will happen to my site if I upgrade from X-theme to Pro
I understand it is designed for Developers is this correct?

Kind Regards
Chris G
X-theme Huge Fan!

Hi there,

You will need to follow the steps below to convert to Pro:

Your theme will remain as it is unless you use the Header/Footer functionalities of the Pro theme.

I would not say it is for developers but for more savvy guys which prefer to have more options to play with and fine tune their website.

I suggest that you check these for more information:

Also, another good point is to check the Pro section of our KB:

Check the articles of the Pro which contain videos and shows the features which will give you a better idea if Pro is something you would like to use or not.

And at last a series of Youtube tutorials that may interest you:

Thank you for using our products and your interest in our new Pro software.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.