Aligning social icons

Hi,
Through a support topic ( https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/add-widget-areas-to-the-navbar/ ) I was able to add social icons underneath my menu. Thanks for that!

I have some trouble aligning them. I couldn’t find a way to get them centered, but now I’ve entered this CSS in the customizer>custom>css:

.x-navbar  .x-social-global a {

margin: 15px 0 0 28.5% !important;
color: rgb(255,186,0);
font-size: 24px;

}

In the customizer preview this shows the 2 icons pretty much centered under my menu. However on the actual webpage they still align completely to the left!

Do you perhaps have a suggestion on what I can try?

My website: http://danielsimu.com

Hi there,

Please use this code:

.c-social {
    text-align: center;
}

.c-social a {
    margin: 0 5px !important;
}

Hope this helps.

1 Like

That works perfectly, thank you so much!

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.