Aligning columns with Inner Container off

Hello,

On this page: http://zenzino.design/restaurant-photography/

The second row with the “Power of Images” headline, I have turned off the Inner Container so I can have the image go all the way to the edge on the right. I have the padding set at 6% for the left column with the text. This does not work for all of the screen widths. I would like the text to line up with the margin on the left the same as the other rows that have the inner container turned on.

How can I get the text on the left to line up or is there a better way to have a full image on one side and text on the other?

Thanks for your help,
Don

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I saw your design and you are using a image grid Picture in the right column, and in left the text.
Also I found a issue when you resize the image height becomes small and a gap is coming.

To get ride of both the issue, I would like you to make inner container on, and put the image background in the section background with repeat x,
Make the left column background white so that the left part of your image won’t be visible. What ever padding you have for other section column you can give for the left column. That will solve your both the problem and it has one issue in mobile as the image column wont be showing in mobile.
To fix mobile issue, just delicate the section, Remove the text from left column and the padding if any, then add the image to writing column. Make section visible only on Mobile devices in customize section.

Hope this helps!

THanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.