Aligning buttons in a promo

Hi,

Please can you advise how I align the buttons in the 3 promos on this homepage to align bottom? http://www.dev.rc.org.uk.gridhosted.co.uk/

Also, how do I remove the margin / padding on the Our services sub heading within the promo? I’ve wrapped

tag around it but adding code in custom css to remove margin hasn’t worked.

Thanks
Paul

Hi Paul,

Please add this code in the custom CSS:

@media (min-width: 767px) {
    .x-promo.promo-home p {
         min-height: 165px;
    }
}

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

The promo boxes are no longer an equal height - I’ve removed the fixed height class. Ideally I’m after equal height with the buttons aligned to the baseline or bottom of the promo.

Thanks
Paul

Hi,

I am sorry but this will require a bit of a custom code which is outside the scope of support we can offer.

You may check the links below.


Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.