Align the entire site to the right or left?

Hi – and thanks!

I have been using X for years and love it! – and for my new website, I upgraded to PRO (and I’m really happy with the direction this theme is headed). I have a small question though:

When using any of the stacks with a static header and the boxed layout, the entire site is typically center-aligned. Is there a way to align the entire site to the left or right side instead, with tons of empty space. Right now, I am using the ETHOS stack with a max with of 500px, boxed, and the site looks really pretty. But it’s centered up the middle, and I’d like it on the right hand side.

In case my question sounds like nonsense, I made a mock-up in Photoshop to show you what I’d like to accomplish. Here’s a link: http://i.imgur.com/5fh3kAC.png

Notice all the whitespace… That’s what I want!
Lots of space on the left hand side.

The effect I am looking for is the same thing you might see when visiting Google on an ultrawide monitor (except that Google results are aligned to the left). Another example pic: http://i.imgur.com/Qt1JPWf.png

Is it possible to align my whole site to the right hand side of the browser?

Thanks for reading, and if you don’t answer, well, thanks for making a great theme anyway :slight_smile:

Hi,

Thanks for writing in!

You can try adding this in PRO > Launch > Theme Options > CSS

.x-root {
    margin-left: auto;
    max-width: 1000px;
}

You may change max width as you like.

Hope that helps.

Worked beautifully. Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

You are most welcome. :slight_smile: