Hello there!
I’m making a header in x theme
I have a logo and a modal in one row (see images)


But i want the modal to be aligned to the right , like a normal mobile menu.
I dont find a way to do this…
Can u help me?
Thanks!
Hello there!
I’m making a header in x theme
I have a logo and a modal in one row (see images)


But i want the modal to be aligned to the right , like a normal mobile menu.
I dont find a way to do this…
Can u help me?
Thanks!
Hello @ElliotMersie,
Thanks for asking. 
You need to adjust few settings in Container. Under Self Flex > Preset select Fill Space. After that under Flex Layout > Horizontal select End. In case you face any difficulty, here is a screencast that you can refer. https://screencast.com/t/us6J26oPTf
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.