Hi,
I was reading lots of threads about the topic like this:
But there was nothing really working to get this result:
I want the whole menu in the middle (center) of the website.
How can I get this?
Thanks.
Hi,
I was reading lots of threads about the topic like this:
But there was nothing really working to get this result:
I want the whole menu in the middle (center) of the website.
How can I get this?
Thanks.
if you used the stacked header option, it does just that. You can always use Pro and make it happen yourself as well.
Hi @Dominikkrammer,
@donwattz1459 is right. If your header settings in the Theme Options area is set to Stacked, the logo and the menu of your site should automatically be centered.
Oh, so easy… Thanks to both of you, you’re awesome!!
Glad that we could be of a help 