Align Menu Items

Hi, so the menu bar I am trying to create has no logo and has 3 menu items.

HOME BIO GALLERY

I want to align bio to the center of the page with home and gallery offset to the side.

Currently bio is too far to the left of the page.

Any help would be appreciated, I’ve done a lot of searching and can’t seem to find anything that works in my situation. Thanks.

Hi There,

To create the described layout.

Go to X > Theme Options > Header and choose stacked.

Go to X > Theme Options > CSS and add:

.x-logobar {
display: none;
}

On X > Theme Options > Header you can adjust the link spacing.

Hope it helps

Thank you for the response but I have already done that. Take a look at the photo I attached. I want BIO to be in the direct center of the menu/page. Adjusting the link spacing does not correct the alignment.

Hi There,

Please provide your URL so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

https://blackfanstudio.martinrudywebdev.com/home/

Hi there,

Please try using this custom CSS:

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:not(.x-btn-navbar-woocommerce) {
    padding-left: 0 !important;
    padding-right: 0 !important;
    min-width: 315px;
    text-align: center;
}

Perfect! Thank you Jade!

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.