Align Lightbox with Video

Hey hey,

I’m trying to get the lightbox the same size as my video on this page http://c02.847.myftpupload.com/ but I can’t seem to make it work. I’ve tried a bunch of different CSS from other posts but it is either aligning it to the left or not doing anything at all.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Ann

Hi @fikasem,

Thanks for writing in.

As of now, I am not sure how you want it to look like. Would you mind sharing us details of what you want to achieve.

You could try this code to be added in your custom CSS:

.ilightbox-holder.light {
    padding: 0;
}

Add class to the lightbox so that you could specify the CSS.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hey,

Sorry for not being clear. I have attached a screenshot that explains what I’m trying to accomplish. I basically would like the black lightbox to wrap around the video.

Hope it makes sense!

Thanks!

Hello There,

Please be aware that the video dimensions depend on the browser width and height. You maybe viewing the lightbox in a much wider screen which is why there is now a black spaces left and right. In smaller screens, the black spaces will be on top and under the video.

Making the video 100% width and height will result to a stretch or squeezed video images which not pleasant to view.

Hope this helps.

Totally get that! But is there really no way to make that black container transparent? I was so sure I’ve done that before but just can’t remember how.

Thanks!

Ann

Hi Ann,

Sorry, we can’t change the background from our end. It has to be change from vimeo.

Thanks

From Vimeo? Really? Any idea how? :slight_smile:

Hey @fikasem,

Regretfully, I have no idea. Please try to find it in Vimeo’s documentation or you could ask their support.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.