Hello,
I am trying to bottom align an image in a Cornerstone Image element. I have added the “mbn” class to the image per other threads and your KB and it did not work.

Thanks for the help,
Micah
Hello,
I am trying to bottom align an image in a Cornerstone Image element. I have added the “mbn” class to the image per other threads and your KB and it did not work.

Thanks for the help,
Micah
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
To resolve your issue, you will have to do these things:
1.) Please edit the page back in Cornerstone.
2.) Click the row and enable the marginless column option in the settings.
3.) In the right column, click and go to the “Customize tab” and insert an inline css vertical-align: bottom;
4.) you may need to align the image to the center or right by changing the alignment in the column settings.
5.) Paddings may be added if necessary.
If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.
Thanks for the help
We are delighted to assist you with this.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.