Hi!
I’ve asked you guys about pricing table issues before, but here comes another one that I need some help with… 
So, the page I’m working with is this one: https://getmeetio.com/pricing-test/
I want the pricing tables to align both at the top and bottom, and the green heading to align as well (as they look like at the bottom of the page): https://getmeetio.com/meetio-view/
Below you can see the CSS that’s used on this page: https://getmeetio.com/meetio-view/ but it doesn’t work the same onn the pricing page:


.x-pricing-column-info ul > li:nth-child(2n+1) {
background-color: #fff;
}
.x-pricing-column {
border-right: 0px solid transparent;
border-left: 0px solid transparent;
}
.x-pricing-column.featured { box-shadow:none; }
/* normal */
.x-pricing-column h2 {
background-color: #f0f0f0;
}
.x-pricing-column.featured h2{
box-shadow:none;
}
.x-pricing-column-info ul>li:first-child{
border-top: 0px solid #ebebeb;
}
@media (min-width: 980px) {
/*reduce the pricing column title*/
.x-pricing-column.mytable h2 {
font-size: 18px;
}
/*equal height to pricing column content*/
.x-pricing-column.mytable .x-pricing-column-info {
min-height: 500px;
}
}.x-pricing-column-info ul > li:nth-child(2n+1) {
background-color: #fff;
}
.x-pricing-column {
border-right: 0px solid transparent;
border-left: 0px solid transparent;
}
.x-pricing-column.featured { box-shadow:none; }
/* normal */
.x-pricing-column h2 {
background-color: #f0f0f0;
}
.x-pricing-column.featured h2{
box-shadow:none;
}
.x-pricing-column-info ul>li:first-child{
border-top: 0px solid #ebebeb;
}
.x-pricing-column-info ul>li{
border-bottom: 0px solid #ebebeb;
}
Thanks in advance,
Felicia
