I have a 4 widget footer and I’d like to aline widget 1 to the left, widgets 2 & 3 centrally and widget 4 to the right. How can I achieve this please
Hi there,
Please provide us your URL so that we can check which is the best solution for you.
Best regards.
http://www.warrackstestdomain1.co.uk
I really just want the 1st and 4th widgets to line up with the columns above. You can see that the button is too far in to the left.
Hi there,
Please try this code in the custom CSS:
.x-colophon.top .x-container .x-column:first-child {
text-align: left;
}
.x-colophon.top .x-container .x-column:last-child {
text-align: right;
}
Hope this helps.
AMAZING Thankyou… is there any way to remove the left and right hand margins of the footers?
Hi there,
Please adjust the width of the following CSS code below as your requirement:
.x-container.width {
width: 85%;
}
Best regards.
Hi Bappi, if I remove the first lot of CSS that aligned the widgets but keep this
.x-container.width {
width: 85%;
}
I doesn’t remove the left and right hand margins on the footer.Which is want I really want to achieve.
Hi there,
Please try this code instead:
footer.x-colophon.top .x-container.width {
width: 95%;
}
You may also adjust the width value in the code up to 100%.
Hope this helps.
FANTASTIC… Thanks very much
You are most welcome. Have a nice week ahead!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.