Hi there,
On this page https://thelanguagesherpa.com/russian-untranslatable/ do you know what CSS I can add in order to make the entry share in the content area to be aligned to the left, rather than the centre?
Thank you!
LS
Hi there,
On this page https://thelanguagesherpa.com/russian-untranslatable/ do you know what CSS I can add in order to make the entry share in the content area to be aligned to the left, rather than the centre?
Thank you!
LS
Hello @riugn557,
Thanks for asking. 
As you are looking to left align social icons on russian-untranslatable post, please use following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS:
.postid-85 .entry-wrap .x-entry-share {
float: left;
width: 100%;
}
.postid-85 .entry-wrap .x-share-options {
float: left;
}
In case you want the changes to get reflected sitewide, please remove .postid-85 from above code.
Thanks.
Hi Prasant,
Actually I will want it on multiple posts throughout the website, so it would be easier I think if I could insert the CSS into individual posts.
Also, I have another set of social shares at the bottom of the untranslatable post for which I want the icons to remain centrally aligned. So how can I make only the social share underneath the title picture have left aligned icons please?
Thank you!
LS
Hello @riugn557,
Thanks for asking. 
Please add following CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS to left align social icon under title:
.entry-wrap .x-entry-share {
display: -webkit-inline-box;
width: 100%;
}
.x-entry-share .x-share {
width: 25px;
}
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Thank you Prasant!
You’re most welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.