Align elements using Flexbox and 'Margin Auto' no longer works on update

Hi there, I was wondering if you could help me? Since the major last update I am having trouble finding out how to align elements to the bottom of columns, using a combination of Flexbox and ‘Margin Auto’ top. I used to do this with images all the time, and now the ‘margin’ element seems to be missing from the column attributes window.

If you go to the below page, halfway down where it says ‘Priorities’ and ‘History’ I am trying to align the two images here using this method. Has this changed since the last major update?

Many thanks in advance

http://simplygraphicspreview.com/afonsoproject/about-us/

Hi @EarlySigns,

Thanks for reaching out.
You can set the alignment to the Bottom using the option named Align Vertical under the Flexbox settings of Column.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi there, no sorry that’s not what I am looking for. If I have two columns and have an image at the bottom of each, you used to be able to flip on Flexbox and then set the top margin to auto on both the images only - so that everything apart from the images stay at the top, the images align to the bottom.

Hello @EarlySigns,

You have inserted the image in a child column which means that you have nested columns and that is why it is not working.

The image and the text elements should be on the same column. Please edit your page and click the “Layout” tab so that you can see the skeleton structure of your section elements. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.