Align background image

Hi - How can I top-justify a background image in X so that the top edge of my photo is always displayed? I have a green border bar along the top edge of the photo to add a pop of color but it’s not visible on the site.
I found this from you on an older forum post via google. So my background-position needs to be center top. But I don’t understand the page-id and #x-section - how do I know what my page-id is?

.page-id-5 #x-section-5 {
background-position: center bottom;
background-size: cover;
}

Thanks

You might be better off using the style field for the section your background image is in.

add something like this to the style field

background-position: center bottom; background-size: cover;

You can also add a class to the section and add the code to the class in the custom CSS section.

That worked great! I used that line in the image’s style field and changed center bottom to center top. Perfect, thank you so much.

1 Like

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.