As mentioned in a different thread I am experience strange behavior of my Header Builder. The problem occurs when I want to launch it, it doesnt matter from which menu option.
I double checked my Wordpress Settings for the URL and both Wordpress and Site Adress are the same.
This is what the JAVA console is giving me:
jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4 POST http://woh3hm73r.homepage.t-online.de/raphaelzydek/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 500 (Internal Server Error)
send @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4
ajax @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4
submitRequest @ cs.js?ver=2.0.6:42634
(anonymous) @ cs.js?ver=2.0.6:42459
initializePromise @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:51307
Promise @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:52902
promise @ cs.js?ver=2.0.6:42458
requestBatch @ cs.js?ver=2.0.6:42482
run @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:635
(anonymous) @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:937
cs.js?ver=2.0.6:42555 Rejecting AJAX promise
Object {}
handleResponse @ cs.js?ver=2.0.6:42555
normalizejqXHR @ cs.js?ver=2.0.6:42627
run @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:635
run @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:24064
(anonymous) @ cs.js?ver=2.0.6:42643
(anonymous) @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
i @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
fireWith @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
y @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4
c @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4
cs.js?ver=2.0.6:330 Transition Error
Object {}
Transition {state: TransitionState, intent: C, router: Router, data: Object, resolvedModels: Object…}
error @ cs.js?ver=2.0.6:330
triggerEvent @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:30695
trigger @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:50827
trigger @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:50631
(anonymous) @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:50442
tryCatch @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:51257
invokeCallback @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:51272
publish @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:51240
publishRejection @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:51175
(anonymous) @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:40723
invoke @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:1331
flush @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:1395
flush @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:1203
end @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:517
run @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:639
run @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:24064
(anonymous) @ cs.js?ver=2.0.6:42511
tryCatch @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:51257
invokeCallback @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:51272
publish @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:51240
publishRejection @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:51175
(anonymous) @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:40723
invoke @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:1331
flush @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:1395
flush @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:1203
end @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:517
run @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:639
run @ cs-vendor.js?ver=2.0.6:24064
(anonymous) @ cs.js?ver=2.0.6:42643
(anonymous) @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
i @ jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (favicon.ico, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) (admin-ajax.php, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (cs.css.map, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (code-editor.css.map, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (huebert.css.map, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (huebert.js.map, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (code-editor.js.map, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (cs-vendor.map, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (cs.map, line 0)
When you re logging in to my account you will see that I already set up a header and it worked perfectly. I do not know why this problem occured. I did not add any plugins except revolution slider or the grid, but I doubt there will be any correlation with these two plugins…
Thanks for help!
Cheers.