Ajax cart is nor working, Even if it is activated from admin

I have activated the ajax cart functionality from admin panel.
Then also on clicking on add to cart refreshes the page

Hi there,

For which website are you having an issue for the AJAX function in adding products?

I checked the site (link in Secure Note) and the AJAX function is working fine when I add a new product to the cart. Screencast in the secure note as well.

I checked your other website as well but I can’t seem to see the shop index page where I could add some products to the cart.

Please also note that the AJAX add to cart feature works when you add a to the cart when you are on the shop index page or if the product is in the suggested/related products. If you try to add a product from the single product page, the AJAX add to cart function will not work.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.