Again: MEC / Looper / Event does not disappear

Hello,
i had this issue before and suddenly it appears again:

i need little help after may times trying: i use looper to display the (Mec) events here: https://www.kfz-ki-nms.de/
But the past events does not disappear after event date…

How can i solve this?

regards,
christian

Hello Christian,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact layout URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I did…thanks!
cy.

Hello Christian,

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login details are not working on my end. Please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

…sorry, now user is created and saved :slight_smile:

Hi Christian.

You need to use the Query String to compare the Start Date with the current date. I have created a test page and used the following Query String, and it worked. Please check and replace the same on the page you want.

post_type=mec-events&meta_query%5B0%5D%5Bkey%5D=mec_start_date&meta_query%5B0%5D%5Bvalue%5D={{dc:global:date format="Y-m-d"}}&meta_query%5B0%5D%5Bcompare%5D=%3E&meta_query%5B0%5D%5Btype%5D=DATE

Please remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and doesn’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We really do not provide support for custom codes, which means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site, nor will we enhance it. Further customization should be directed to a third-party developer, or you can avail yourself of the One, where we answer questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

Hi Tristup!
Thanks this is working well again :slight_smile: !

Thanks!
Christian

Hi Christian,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

Hi again, now the order is wrong…when i publish a new Event e.g. 3. December, the event appears at first in the row…

Before we used “metas” to realize this: MEC / Looper / Not all upcoming Events showing

I dont know why this is not working anymore…

regards,
Christian

regards,
Christian

Hey Christian,

The Looper Provider Query String is post_type=mec-events&meta_query%5B0%5D%5Bkey%5D=mec_start_date&meta_query%5B0%5D%5Bvalue%5D={{dc:global:date format="Y-m-d"}}&meta_query%5B0%5D%5Bcompare%5D=%3E&meta_query%5B0%5D%5Btype%5D=DATE:

post_type = mec-events
meta_key = mec_start_date
meta_ value = {{dc:global:date format="Y-m-d"}}
meta_ compare = >
type = DATE

which means that regardless of the publish dates, as long as the event date is greater than the todays date will be displayed.

Do you want do define which event you would like to display here?

Thanks.

Hi, thanks for writing back. The order of the events is not correct. it should be ordered by the mec-start-date, not by the publish date.

I found it and it´s working fine now:

Thanks!
Christian

Good to know that you have resolved the issue already, Christian.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.