After x / wp update, my slider text moved

Hi
After I did X them and wp updates my homepage is now longer centering text over my video in top panel
of homepage

Hi There,

The given credentials do not work,

Please select each layer and click center it, please see image attached.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Hi
Sorry I’ll send the creds. I looked and I have everything center, and it was centered before it was fine for a couple years and just broke in in updates.

Hi there,

This is weird, your slider is currently blank. Have you recently switch from HTTP to HTTPS? Attached is the video that I’m getting.

And please provide a working copy of your slider (exported slider) and I’ll test it too.

Thanks!

yes, we did switch but we have script forcing things through to https, through we had this issue before that switch.

I had click on the slider and then click on the far left box and choose layer and then pick it and then you can see.

Hi there,

You use <center> to center them but the container is bigger than the text itself. Hence, when <center> is ignored, it became like that.

And please note that this issue is also present in slider’s preview where X is not active or connected. Hence, this issue alone is due to your content.

I duplicated your slider and applied the fix. You may use that as a sample for comparison.

Thanks.

Thank you!, I see and added the fix.

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.