After WP update blog post contents disappared

Hi,

After WP updates 5.6 blog page contents disapperad actually blog listing in there but seems nothing. So people can not see the posts. I am using default WP blog pages and I did not create a page called blog. Just in reading setting this page is default blog contents page.

Now I made a new page with Cornerstone and called is url /blog and added recently post elements and I am showing latest 3 contents now, but this is not perminent solution.

Also after Woocommerce update theme files has problem, it says your theme doesnt include latest Woocommerce templates.

I have still 8 days support, please help me solve all of these issues.

Thank you…

Hello @Solak,

Thanks for writing in! This seems to be a caching issue. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Theme Update
  • Child Theme
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi, I created for you temporary admin account, I added infos to secure note, you can check website.

P.S.: You can create new blog page and set this page from WP setting for blog posts.

Thank you so much,
Alp…

Hi again, I solved the issue, first I clean the cache, nothing happened, than I disabled all plugins and enable them step by stem and now blog pages came normally.

Thank you,
Alp…

Hello @Solak,

Glad that you were able to fix the issue by yourself. Please feel free to reach us if you have any query regarding our theme.

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.