After upgrading layout automatically changed

After upgrading from Version: 4.3.3 to latest we found one of the big issue is why the layout template is changed. And this is cause the issue to our responsive design.

Check the screenshot

Any help will be much appreciated.

Hello @WPIDev,

Thanks for writing to us.

It is a recent theme update UI for the column layout where you can set the different column layouts for each breakpoint. I would suggest you please purge all the cache and recheck it. I would also suggest you please have a look at this documentation to learn more about how to get rid of a broken layout issue.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey there,

The access level you provided us could not go to the Pro main page so we couldn’t test clearing the Style Cache. Kindly confirm you have done this (see https://theme.co/docs/site-appears-broken-after-updates#element-style-cache-problem).

If that doesn’t resolve the issue, please provide adminstrator level access for us. If there are only a few rows affected by this issue, you can edit the column layout per row and per screen size.

I’ve added the link for the Go Pro option using that link or in the admin side, the menu is available. This is not just for one page. It’s used on multiple pages. The manual way does not work.

Hey @WPIDev,

You will have to double-check and edit your single and archive layouts. The Row element Template > Layout options must be changed.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

We don’t use archive layouts, each page has its own design. Plus, making manual changes isn’t a good option for us because we’ve already used multiple pages.

We need a fix or solution that can automatically sort this out without us having to do it manually.

Is there any update on this?

Hello There,

Regretfully we do not have any automated way of resolving the issue. It is best to change it manually. It may take a little while this should also prevent any other possible conflicts.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.