After upgrading header menu links changed with an icon

Hello,

After upgrading to the latest version, my site header menu links changed with an arrow icon before each one.
Before:
After (an icon automatically added before each label):

I looked in the settings and can’t find any option related to that.
Can you please help?

Thanks.

Hello Amir,

Thanks for writing in!

You may clear your browser cache to resolve this issue. You may need to check out this documentation:

As for the icons, there is an update in the latest version. Try to go to Cornerstone > Theme Options > Miscellaneous > Font Awesome and set the “Load Type” to Web Font. If this does not help, please provide us with your WP access so we can check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Load Type was already Wen Font. But I’ve figured out ‘Light’ option did it- so I ticked it off and the issue was solved.

Thanks for the guidance.

Hi Amir,

Glad to know that it is resolved now.

Thanks

Hi,

After further inspect on my side this issue is deeper than I thought.
The icons are added in the HTML’s DOM wrapping each menu label.

Is there a solution in the theme’s GUI to remove the icons from the DOM? I can do display: none; but custom CSS is not an optimal solution and it won’t remove them the from the DOM.

Thanks.

Hi Amir,

Can you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.