After updating to the newest pro and Wordpress Effects not working as they did

Hello,

I recently updated to the latest Pro and Wordpress. Now the majority of my elements that have an effect on them are not working like they did. I have cleared the cache software I use a couple of times. I tried choosing a different effect and it doesn’t work like it should either. if you were to visit my website, the services boxes that appear use to appear and turn right and up. Now they are all glitchy. As well the devices that appear from different directions, the desktop is now moving to a funny position after the update.

Hello @MGoedhart,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked the website it seems that there is a JS console error it might be due to a plugin conflict of custom JS/CSS code issue that might be one of the reasons behind your issue. In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you for your reply, I have sent you the requested information.

Thank you

Hello @MGoedhart,

After doing every update (WordPress core, theme, or plugins), you will need to clear all your plugin caches before testing the site again. You will even have to use private browsing mode when testing the updated site. This is to make sure that the latest code is loaded and not the cached version of the site. Please check out this documentation:

Best Regards.

Hello,

I have cleared the plugin cache and I do not have cloudfare or other CDN.

I do not see Pro> Status or Cornerstone > Status

I do see the following under each drop down:

Pro > Validation
> Snippet
> Custom 404
> Under Construction

Cornerstone > Cornerstone
> Theme Options
> Settings

Under the Cornerstone > Settings there is

System > Clear System Cache. Is this it?

Thank you

Hi @MGoedhart,

I have checked your website again but didn’t find the JavaScript error anymore, and also found the animation is working fine. Can you please check it once again by clearing all types of cache including the System Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear System Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser?

Thanks

Hello,

I did do that and even while using in-private mode it shows some of the effects not working properly in Safari version 16.2 on my MacBook Pro running Ventura 13.1.

I have tried other browsers and they are all working properly on my MacBook Pro which is great.(Chrome, Firefox, Edge).

On my iPhone 12 running the most current version of iOS 16.4.1 (a), none of the browsers are showing it correctly even in their own private tab options. I even downloaded browsers I hadn’t used before and they show some of the effects incorrectly.

On my husbands iPhone 13 running older iOS 15.7 it’s working as it should in the browsers.

It also doesn’t work on my iPad Pro running iOS 16.3.1 or my daughters iPhone 8Plus running iOS 16.3.1

I guess it’s good that it’s working on some of them. Not sure why it’s not working on all of them anymore.

Thank you,

Hello @MGoedhart,

I have checked your site on my browsers. Here’s the screencast:

It seems that in Safari the TurnInRight animation is not working. I will post this in our issue tracker so that our developers can take a closer look at this issue.

Thanks.

Thank you for looking into that for me. I will wait for a fix.

Thank you

Hi @MGoedhart,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.