After updating to pro 5.0.4 I can't adjust some Cart Off Canvas settings

Hey,

First, thanks for new release of PRO theme.

After updating to PRO 5.0.4 I noticed some items of Cart Off Canvas have been changed, for example Cart title is larger than before and Total padding is less than before. Then I opened Cart Off Canvas setting and changes the Cart title font size but it does not change the output in live preview and output and the font size is gotten fron icon.css file. In addition I noticed I had set some settings for Total value padding but in output css code is margin instead of padding!

Are them kinda bugs in new release?

Hello @omid020,

Thank you for the very detailed information. Regretfully we cannot replicate the issue from our local testing server. Your issue could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If after trying all of the above things you are still experiencing problems, we would love to check your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel,

I did all conflicts probability tests but the issue is not solved.
Please kindly check it with provided information.

Hi Omid,

Thank you for the credentials, I can confirm this bug on my end. I’ve submitted this to our issue tracker so the developers will be made aware of it. Please stay tuned.

In the meantime, you may want to rebuild your Cart Off Canvas element, because the one that you’re using right now is deprecated.

The new one is a Off Canvas element itself, but you can put any element inside of it. So you have more control over it and no need for custom CSS to put the logo or something in a hacky way.

I also notice that you use the generated class on your CSS selectors (https://i.imgur.com/MKZcIsO.png), please do not do that as those generated classes can change, and can cause you more issues.

Cheers,

Thank you @friech, I replaced it with new element.

You’re welcome, @omid020

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.