After Updating to Pro 1.1.0 Cannot Scroll Homepage

Hello,

After updating Pro to 1.1.0 in my staging envt I am not able to scroll down my page. Running the latest version of WP, everything else is up to date.

Website:
http://staging.next-collar.flywheelsites.com/

Username/password provided via private note.

You will notice when landing on the page some images are broken. This is normal due to SSL links in production vs. staging. However, the big problem is not being able to scroll down.

Thank you.

Hi @nepatriot,

Thanks for writing in. I could see a lot of script errors. Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Thank you for your reply @nico.

The private note has been updated with the information you requested.

Please ignore SSL related issues since my production site has SSL squared away.

Hi There,

I cannot login on admin because your site is asking google authentication code.
Although I found the cause of the issue. It is because of this custom CSS:
body { overflow: hidden; }
Please remove that. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbi1IHlo3V

Problem solved Lely.

Thank you!!!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.