Hello,
after updating from X to Pro I cannot make a header or edit a page. First I made the update on a test site. It worked fine, so that I decided to update the live site. When I wanted to make a header or edit a page nothing happens. What did I made wrong? Thanks for your help!
Hi There,
Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Could you please try also adding the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
If it doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
- FTP credentials
Thanks.
Thanks a lot for your help! I had this already in my wp-config, but then I went to my provider and changed the memory limit as high as I could and now it works. Thanks for your help and a happy new year!
Gad to hear that 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.